If you are having difficulty shipping from our website, there are several things you can do. First and foremost, try a different browser. Google Chrome doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I've had no problem with Fire Fox or Microsoft Edge. If this doesn't work, here are a few other suggestions to try:
- Clear the cache and cookies (in Chrome, use the "all time" time range).
- Ensure the browser's cookie preferences are NOT set to "Block all cookies"
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
- Try another device, such as another computer or a cellphone.
- Try on the Shopify Mobile app.
- Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi).
- Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser.
- Ensure you don't have any firewalls, VPNs (virtual private networks) enabled on your device or network blocking Shopify.
If these suggestions don't work and you are still have difficulty with Shopify recognizing your address, please call us to place a phone order. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have no control over what devices will play well with what browser and how your security settings are set. We would be more than happy to assist you by phone at (970) 241-5700. We are on Mountain Time and are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Thank you for your support of local quilt shops. We truly appreciate your business.