IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WEAR A MASK, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU ENTER THE STORE, TO ARRANGE FOR A SAFE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE STORE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK.
Alternative SAFE shopping options include: curbside pick up or ordering via email or phone call, or our website. We would be happy to schedule a time outside of normal business hours to accommodate you if you wish to physically shop in the store.
In order to comply with the new variances we ask you to adhere to the following:
Maintain social distancing at ALL times. Wear a mask. Do NOT stay if you are experiencing any symptoms of an illness. Please wait your turn and do not gather in groups.
As a customer:
We have the following in place:
- social distancing markers at our cutting tables and registers
- direction arrows through our isles
- hand sanitizer for public use
We are sanitizing commonly used areas frequently throughout the day to help our friends and customers feel safe as you shop for fabrics, notions and other sewing and quilting needs.
If you do not have a mask/choose not to wear a mask or need alternative assistance, please shop our website or call us to make special accommodations (970) 241.5700.
We are limiting the number of students in our classroom to 11.
As a student, at your table, please:
- have your own iron and ironing board (you may borrow ours; we will sanitize the irons after each use)
- have your own spray bottle of water or Best Press
- have your own cutting mat and rotary cutter (you must bring your own)
- have your mask on if others approach you or you leave your workstation
- carry your own hand sanitizer and have it with you at your workstation
Food & Beverage:
- bring your own disposable cups (bring several; you cannot refill a used cup at the water cooler) OR bring enough water with you that will last you the day. You cannot refill your used containers at the water cooler. Please ask for assistance when using the water cooler. A staff member will do it for you.
- do not bring food to share with others
- Please help us by sanitizing your workstation and iron when you leave.